Now receive Road Hazard Coverage for 24 months when vou purchase tires specifically designed for your Toyota. See your local Toyota Service Center today.
Dealers Near You
- 25 miles
- 50 miles
- 100 miles
How much tire wear is safe?
All tires wear down over time and eventually need to be replaced. Worn tires can affect stopping and steering, making them a determining factor in keeping you safe on the road - especially on wet roads.
Did you know? It took a professional driver nearly 10 car lengths longer to stop on worn tires than it did on new tires. Newer tires help you stop sooner on wet roads!
Make sure you are prepared and visit your local Toyota Service Center today.
Tires affect how soon you stop on a wet road.
When to replace tires
Certified Toyota Technicians will be able to tell you if your Toyota’s tires need to be replaced or repaired. Properly inflated tires with good treads play a big part in your safety and the maintenance of your Toyota. Always pay attention to your dashboard lights and take a look at your tires once a month to check for any damage or wear and tear.
The U.S. Department of Transportation recommends replacing tires when they reach 2/32”. Many people try the Penny Test themselves but you can be certain that we look out for your safety, so reach out to your Toyota Tire Experts at your local Toyota Service Center.
Don't overlook the importance of tires for your Toyota.
Irregular wear patterns on your tires may indicate the need for vehicle adjustment or repair.
Tires designed specifically for your Toyota! When you need tire repair, tire maintenance, or tire replacement our Toyota-certified technicians are here at your local dealership to help you find the tires designed for your Toyota and your budget. Plus, complimentary 24-month Tire Road Hazard Coverage gives you full tire replacement coverage to protect you from the unknown.
Be sure that your Toyota's tires are ready for the road ahead, our technicians are here to find you the right tires for your Toyota. Schedule an appointment at your local Toyota Service Center today!
- 24-month road hazard coverage included
- Tires that fit your vehicle-all makes and models welcome
- Tire Price Match Guarantee*
- Factory-trained technicians for proper installation
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Tire inspections are recommended at each regular service visit
If tread depth measures:
- 3/32" or below - replacement is needed immediately
- 4/32" - 5/32" - replacement is needed in the near future
- 6/32" or above - No replacement is needed
- Current tread level is at the wear indicators
- Cuts, tears, bubbles, cracking, or uneven treadwear
- Age of the tires (DOT number)
- Poor ride quality
- Worn tires have an adverse effect on acceleration, braking, and cornering of vehicle