Genuine Toyota brake components are designed specifically for your car and built to the same high standards as your original brakes.
When is replacement needed?
When thickness of brake pad measures:
• 3 millimeters or less –Replacement is recommended
• 4-6 millimeters – Brake pad is nearing replacement
• 7 or more millimeters - Brake pad is good
Genuine Toyota brake components are designed specifically for your car and built to the same high standards as your original brakes. From brake pads to calipers, rotors, drums and shoes, Genuine Toyota brake components help provide safety and durability.
Schedule an appointment for a Toyota brake inspection, service or repair at your local Toyota Service Center to help keep your vehicle safe.
- Keep your Toyota a Toyota
- Toyota tested and approved for proper fit, form, and function
- Ceramic brake pads help reduce heat, noise and brake dust and extend rotor life
- Factory-trained technicians for proper installation
- Increased stopping distance
- Excessive brake noise
- Abnormal brake pedal feel
- Pulling or vibration during braking
- Excessive brake dust on wheels
- Helps to ensure optimal braking performance
- Contributes to proper vehicle control
- Helps maintain vehicle safety
- Maximizes stopping power and improves stopping distance
Dealers Near You
- 25 miles
- 50 miles
- 100 miles