Toyota TrueStart™ Batteries are manufactured to Toyota standards of quality and performance.
Understanding Your Battery Test Results
Good battery: The battery is measuring within the manufacturer's specification.
Charge & Retest: The battery voltage is too low to complete an adequate test. It will need to be recharged and then tested again.
Replace Battery: Battery performance is under the manufacturer's specification. There is an increasing likelihood of failure, even if the vehicle seems to be starting OK. A new battery is highly recommended.
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery may be getting weak and should be tested for possible replacement with a new Toyota TrueStart® Battery. Manufactured to Toyota standards of quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance, regardless of climate.
Toyota TrueStart® Batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service. Schedule an appointment at your local Toyota Service Center to have your battery serviced or replaced. They will also properly dispose of your old battery to help conserve our environment!
- Toyota TrueStart® batteries meet or exceed Toyota specifications for all vehicles, and are the approved batteries for warranty repair
- Warranty service at over 1,200 Toyota dealers nationwide
- Toyota True-2® batteries provide an option of price-conscious customers but are not approved warranty replacement batteries
- The Toyota Genuine Accessory Warranty will only apply when the installation is performed by a trained Toyota-approved installer.
- Get a battery test with every oil change
- Get a battery test before winter and before summer
- Not driving your Toyota for weeks
- Staying low on charge (less than 60%) for days
- Hot summer temperatures, which speed up internal corrosion
- Frigid cold temperatures, which suppress battery strength
- Faults in the starter, alternator or charging system
Get $25 Off a New Set of Brake Pads*
Dealers Near You
- 25 miles
- 50 miles
- 100 miles