Toyota Wiper Blades
Toyota’s Sightline wiper blades help keep your windshield free from environmental elements, enhancing your safety by keeping your view of the road clear.
Wiper blade replacement
The first rule to driving safety is keeping your eyes on the road. If your wiper blades are showing signs of age or wear and tear it can make it hard to see that road. Knowing when it’s time for wiper blade replacement is an important part of keeping your passengers safe.
When to replace wiper blades
Toyota Wiper Blades
The right wiper blades can keep your vision on the road clear from environmental elements. Sightline Wiper Blades are designed with the exact specifications for your vehicle, including proper size, windshield curvature, and moisture removal, so you can put safety first while driving in hazardous weather conditions. Toyota recommends inspecting wiper blades at every 5,000-mile Toyota service appointment but if you experience streaking, squeaking, or other signs of wear it might be time to replace your wiper blades. Shop and purchase Toyota wiper blades with Genuine Toyota Parts Online or Schedule an appointment to inspect or install your Sightline wiper blades at your local Toyota Service Center today!
- Unlike aftermarket blades, SightLine wiper blades are engineered specifically to match the Toyota vehicle's windshield shape and wiper arm downforce.
- They help enhance safety through clear vision and keep your vehicle looking and performing great.
- Keep your Toyota a Toyota with Genuine Toyota parts.
- Toyota recommends inspecting your wiper blades at every 5,000-mile service interval for proper performance and signs of wear and to replace them as needed.
- Clear vision through the windshield is essential for safe driving; maintaining wiper blades in good condition is one of the most important aspects of vehicle service.
- New SightLine wiper blades can help provide new-vehicle-like appearance and performance, and eliminate wipe quality issues.
Dealers Near You
- 25 miles
- 50 miles
- 100 miles