Buy 3 Tires get the 4th for $1
Event ends May 1 Receive Road Hazard Coverage for 24 months with eligible tires purchased at your local Toyota Service Center.
Dealers Near You
- 25 miles
- 50 miles
- 100 miles
BUY 3 TIRES, GET THE 4TH FOR $1*
When will you stop?
Newer tires can help you stop sooner on wet roads. All tires wear down over time and eventually need to be replaced. It took a professional driver nearly 10 car lengths longer to stop on worn tires than it did on new tires. Your stopping distance may very. Make sure you are prepared, visit your local Toyota Service Center.
Tires affect how soon you stop on a wet road.
Don't overlook the importance of tires for your Toyota.
Irregular wear patterns on your tires may indicate the need for vehicle adjustment or repair.
Get tires designed for your Toyota. When it comes time to replace your Toyota’s tires, our Toyota-certified technicians at your local dealership will be able to help you find the right tires to fit your vehicle and your budget. And with our 24-Month Tire Road Hazard Coverage , you can be sure that your Toyota’s tires will always be ready for the road ahead.
Our technicians are ready and able to get the right tires on your Toyota. Schedule an appointment at your local Toyota Service Center.
- 24-month road hazard coverage included
- Tires that fit your vehicle-all makes and models welcome
- Tire Price Match Guarantee*
- Factory-trained technicians for proper installation
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Tire inspections are recommended at each regular service visit
If tread depth measures:
- 3/32" or below - replacement is needed immediately
- 4/32" - 5/32" - replacement is needed in the near future
- 6/32" or above - No replacement is needed
- Current tread level is at the wear indicators
- Cuts, tears, bubbles, cracking, or uneven treadwear
- Age of the tires (DOT number)
- Poor ride quality
- Worn tires have an adverse effect on acceleration, braking, and cornering of vehicle