Toyota Oil Change
Regular oil changes with Toyota motor oil contribute to proper vehicle performance, enhance fuel efficiency, and help extend the life of your Toyota!
25% Off Toyota Genuine Parts
Buy 3 Tires Get the 4th for $1
What type of oil does my car take?
Toyota Oil Change
Performing an oil change at each factory-recommended maintenance interval on your Toyota is a great way to keep your vehicle running and maintain its value. Your local Toyota Service Center uses only genuine Toyota Motor Oil for each oil change, which is specifically formulated to help protect against corrosion, prevent foaming, and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.
Genuine Toyota and Mobil 1 Motor Oils available at your local Toyota dealership meet the specifications required by your Toyota to help optimize vehicle performance, reliability, and fuel economy
- Follow the suggested vehicle service schedule in the owner’s manual
- Your motor oil contributes to proper vehicle performance
- An oil change enhances fuel efficiency and helps extend engine life
- Meets or exceeds Toyota and the American Petroleum Institute specifications
- Contains a special combination of base stocks to help increase engine performance
- Contains special corrosion inhibitors to fight rust build up on an engine's metal parts
- Specifically formulated for Toyota vehicles
- Lower viscosity reduces engine friction and provides uniform lubrication throughout engine to help prevent engine deposits
- More stability under a wide range of temperature conditions
- Most vehicles can use either synthetic or conventional oil, check your owner's manual to be sure
- Conventional oil is typically less expensive than synthetic oil
- Conventional oil can get slightly better fuel economy at highway speeds
- Fully synthetic oil has longer oil change intervals
- Fully synthetic oil is more resistant to oxidation and degradation
- Fully synthetic oil can withstand temperature extremes
- Fully synthetic oil produces less sludge and deposits
- Engine wear protection: Protects against premature engine wear
- Low-temperature start-up protection: Provides outstanding protection during cold temperature start-ups, which is when engine wear can occur
- Engine cleanliness: Provides outstanding protection against deposits
- High-temperature protection: Improves piston cleanliness and helps extend life of high-temperature turbochargers.
Dealers Near You
- 25 miles
- 50 miles
- 100 miles